In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website and for advertising purposes. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Controller in the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is RITTERWALD Unternehmensberatung GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 22, 10719 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: Ritterwald). You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition of "the data protection officer". When you contact us, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be processed by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
Your rights regarding your personal data
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability,
- Right to withdraw.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Processing of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you visit our website, we automatically process certain personal data from your device. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, data transmitted in each case, website from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.
(2) We process this data because it is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(3) The data will be stored for a period of 7 days.
Processing of personal data for advertising purposes
(1) If you are our customer or an employee of a customer or if we have a business relationship with you, then we process your contact data (in particular first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address).
(2) We process this data because we have a legitimate interest in thanking our business contacts annually for their cooperation and in sending you a personal message in the form of an electronic or postal Christmas greeting (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(3) The data will be stored for the duration of the customer or business relationship. Data of persons who have not been in active contact with Ritterwald in the last 24 months will be deleted unless they are stored for other purposes.
Processing by processors and third parties
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers (so-called processors) to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(2) If our service providers are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Such withdrawal affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection using the following contact details: RITTERWALD Unternehmensberatung GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 22, 10719 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org.