Strategic Management Consultant (m/f/d)
Berlin / as of now
Sustainability, energy transition, digitalisation – Are you ready for the big issues and do you want to create new momentum for our clients? Work with clients at board or management level, together with other experts at our offices in Berlin.
Join us in shaping the future of the real estate industry!
We are an agile boutique consultancy with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Amsterdam and London. For European companies in the housing, energy and facility management sectors, we develop growth and restructuring strategies, devise concepts for decarbonising housing stock, make their ESG performance visible and align organisational structures for future efficient and sustainable growth. We leverage potential along the entire value chain of our clients and advise them on investment decisions, M&A projects and financing solutions.
- Industry trends & future-oriented topics – You will deal with socially relevant topics such as growth, digitalisation, sustainability and climate change, as well as evaluate research results in a team.
- Ideas & concepts – You will develop innovative strategies in cooperation with our clients.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the market – With the latest market analyses and benchmarking, you enable the best-in-class performance of our clients.
- Business- and liquidity planning – You will prepare cost-, turnover- and process- analyses and accompany M&A transactions.
- Articles & studies – You will write and publish on your topics of specialisation, participate in external seminars and conferences, and support us in client acquisitions.
- Bachelor's, Master's, Diploma – Your field of study is not decisive, but good grades are expected, preferably in business administration, industrial engineering, or the natural sciences.
- Professional experience – To join RITTERWALD, you should already have some relevant experience through internships, preferably in a professional consulting environment (strategy consulting, investment banking, auditing, mergers and acquisitions) or in the real estate industry.
- Business acumen – You understand economic interdependence, are eager and quick to learn and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Social interest – You follow socially relevant topics and innovations (sustainability, digital transformation, smart city) as well as topics in the housing sector (energy-efficient real estate, innovations in the real estate sector).
- Personality – We are looking for colleagues who are authentic and open team players, who will work with us in a motivated, committed and flexible manner.
- Good negotiating skills in German and English
- German work permit
What we offer you:
- Above-average pay
- 100% flexible working – Whether from the home office or in one of our modular workspaces in the office: you can work as it suits you and your current project.
- Learnings & Trainings – We promise a high learning curve and an optimal environment for your personal and professional development - with experienced mentors and individual training programmes.
- Appreciation – We value you and your commitment from day one and involve you in strategic client projects. Your dedication, input and commitment are important to us, also when it comes to the further development of RITTERWALD.
- Team spirit – We like our personal and uncomplicated working atmosphere and culture. Company events such as our Business Breakfast or cheering on our runners at the Berlin Relay Run, are important to us.
- Work-fun-Balance – Membership for the Urban Sports Club, massages, RITTERWALD parties with life partners and children, foosball and table tennis matches, team meals - we make sure that we feel good at work and around it.