Amsterdam / ab sofort
If you are you preparing for your first job and eager to build your resume at a pan-European real estate consultancy in Amsterdam, please continue reading.
RITTERWALD is growing its consultancy services in Germany, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, and Ireland. We have created new trainee positions to support our team in Amsterdam.
RITTERWALD is a pan-European strategy consultancy in the residential real-estate industry with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and London. Over the last 10 years, we have developed a strong client base in the public and private sector in the field of social and affordable housing, corporate sustainability performance, ESG housing accreditation, business strategies and operations and public-private partnerships in urban (re)development.
You will work in our new offices in the iconic Beurs van Berlage in historic downtown Amsterdam. Ideally, you will have 6, but at least 3 months to complete your traineeship. You will support us with desk research and participating in client teams.
- ideally a completed bachelor’s degree - all disciplines are welcome
- relevant practical experience is advantageous
- strong analytical skills, a quick grasp of business issues and strong problem-solving skills
- an authentic, independent, and motivated personality
- very good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch and German
- support us in client projects in Netherlands and UK by working on consulting topics such as business planning, cost benefit analysis, and corporate strategy and finance and sustainability
- support us in benchmarking, sector and market studies, digitalisation themes and sustainability related themes (housing accreditation, corporate strategies and ESG reporting).
- a high learning curve and an environment for personal development
- an experienced colleague as a mentor who will support you
- an attractive salary (also for mandatory internships) and, in the case of excellent performance, the offer of further employment or writing a final thesis
- a pleasant working environment, you-culture, collegiality, and company social events